[Piuparts-devel] Your Email ID Won The FDV Online Grant Award 2007

rosebravo at satx.rr.com rosebravo at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 06:04:52 UTC 2007

Fondazion Di Vittorio
Fondazion DiVittorio, ITALY
http://www.fondazionedivittorio.it
GRANT AWARD DONATION !!

THE ITALIA FOUNDATION FOR BASIC RESEARCH.

The Italia Foundation for basic research (http://www.fondazionedivittorio.it ), would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, educational, and business development.The Italia Foundation for basic research was conceived with the objective of human growth, educational and scientific research, with a mind also for Community development. In conjunction with the ECOWAS,UNO and the EU We are To celebrate the 30th anniversary program, We are giving out a yearly donation of US$ 200,000.00 (Two  hundred  thousand United states dollars only) each to 100 lucky recipients. These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 100 lucky international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. This is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy.

Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of ( $ 200,000.00 )Two  hundred  thousand dollars as charity donations/aid from the Italia Foundation, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. (Note that all beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites or a shops cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from).

You are required to contact the Executive Secretary below, for qualification documentation and processing of your claims. After contacting our office, you will be given your donation pin number,which you will use in collecting the funds. Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (N-222-6647, E-910-56) in all discussions.

Executive Sec. Mrs.Patrick Millavic
Email: enquiries_fdv at yahoo.it

NOTE:THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE NEEDED FROM YOU AS TO ENABLE YOUR DONATION FUNDS RELEASE !

1. Full Names:            2. Residential Address:
3. Direct Phone No:  4. Fax Number:
5. Email address:      6. Qualification numbers
7. Sex:                           8. Nationality:
9. Occupation:           10.Age:

Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respective beneficiaries,no later than 20 days after notification. Failure to do so will mean cancellation of that beneficiary and its donation will then be reserved for next years recipients.

On behalf of the Board kindly, accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards.
MRS. Rose Bravo