[Piuparts-devel] URGENT PROPOSAL.

LeeRichardson at houston.rr.com LeeRichardson at houston.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 12:43:24 UTC 2007

Mr Manuel Friday,
Alliance & Leicester Bank,
London Uk
E-mail: manuel_friday at yahoo.co.uk

Sir/Madam,

RE: URGENT PROPOSAL.

I am very sorry to write you today this kind of business which may not
 interest you as a person, but I will highly appreciate your acceptance
 to work with me in this urgent transaction that requires trust and
 understanding.

Although, I got your e-mail contact through my search on internet and I
 decided to approach you on this regard. Last month there was AN
 INTERNET LOTTERY PROGRAMME ORGANIZED TOGETHER BY SOME MULTINATIONAL
FIRM
 ACROSS EUROPE, AMERICA AND ASIA. Which will come to and end in two
weeks
 time?

It happens that there are five (5) among the people who won the lottery
 that were not aware of there winnings and I want to seek your consent
 so that I will issue one of the winners INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT OF
 US$500,000 to you for our mutual benefits.

I only need your consent to do that by providing me your contact
 address and telephone number and promissory note that you will be
guided by
 the term of sharing the fund 50% for you and 50% for me for a better
 understanding.

Please I want you to know that this must be treated confidentially
 because of my position. If this proposal interests you, kindly e-mail
me
 immediately with the ABOVE STATED E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY FOR SECURITY
 REASONS so that I will instruct you on what need next to be done to
actualize
 this transaction.

Thanks and strongly hope that you will give this transaction the
 urgency and utmost confidentiality it deserves, even from your
closest friend
 because of my sake.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Manuel Friday