[Piuparts-devel] LOAN COMPANY

LOAN COMPANY onlinewinner4 at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 20 00:53:56 UTC 2007

Attention: Applicant,

 I'm Mrs Linda  Pevec a reputable Money lender who own an equitable, fast and reliable LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY. And offer secured loans to individuals and companies at low interest 3% rate.We offer long and short term loans.Our firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients especially inthe area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies.

     Our loans are well insured, for maximum security is our priority.
* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
* Do you seek funding for various other processes?
Any interested Applicants should contact us via e-mail below.

E-mail :pevecloaninverstment at yahoo.com

Sincerly,

Linda Pevec...