[Piuparts-devel] MD Database in the US

Shirley F Angelia Matos_Opal at andlee.fsworld.co.uk
Sat Jun 14 21:09:10 UTC 2008

Board Certified MDs in America

788,801 in total <> 17,067 emails

Featuring the most complete contact information in many different areas of medicine

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Price for new customers -  $393

<><><> We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week <><><>

==> American Pharmaceutical Company Listing
  47,000 names and emails of the major positions

==> Complete Database of Hospitals in America
  complete contact information for CEO's, CFO's, Directors and more - over 23,000 listings in total for more than 7,000 hospitals in the USA

==> Complete and Accurate Listing for Dental Service Providers
  Practically every dentist in the United States is listed here

==> US Chiropractor Listing
  100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

reply to:      elizabeth.werkmeister.md at live.com

exp. mar  June 20

send and email with 9415 in the sub for rapid expulsion from our records