[Piuparts-devel] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Dec 16 21:21:13 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 526045 RFH: while a testable depends path exists, another untestable is choosen which results in a false positive
Bug #526045 [piuparts] while a testable depends path exists, another untestable is choosen which results in a false positive
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: while a testable depends path exists, another untestable is choosen which results in a false positive' from 'while a testable depends path exists, another untestable is choosen which results in a false positive'
> retitle 526046 RFH: automatically break circular dependencies when there are only circular dependencies left
Bug #526046 [piuparts] automatically break circular dependencies when there are only circular dependencies left
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: automatically break circular dependencies when there are only circular dependencies left' from 'automatically break circular dependencies when there are only circular dependencies left'
> tags 526045 + help
Bug #526045 [piuparts] RFH: while a testable depends path exists, another untestable is choosen which results in a false positive
Added tag(s) help.
> tags 526046 + help
Bug #526046 [piuparts] RFH: automatically break circular dependencies when there are only circular dependencies left
Added tag(s) help.
> retitle 354842 New option: remove /usr/local
Bug #354842 [piuparts] possible new test: remove /usr/local
Changed Bug title to 'New option: remove /usr/local' from 'possible new test: remove /usr/local'
> retitle 356677 Support of virtual machines with --use-directory
Bug #356677 [piuparts] Support of virtual machines with --use-directory
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#356677 to the same title
> retitle 359154 New test: install, remove (no purge), install
Bug #359154 [piuparts] install, remove (no purge), install
Changed Bug title to 'New test: install, remove (no purge), install' from 'install, remove (no purge), install'
> retitle 403648 New test: Try unpack, then remove?
Bug #403648 [piuparts] piuparts: Try unpack, then remove?
Bug #532031 [piuparts] Please do an unpack, remove, purge run
Changed Bug title to 'New test: Try unpack, then remove?' from 'piuparts: Try unpack, then remove?'
Changed Bug title to 'New test: Try unpack, then remove?' from 'Please do an unpack, remove, purge run'
> retitle 440183 RFH: Should provide a way to really start daemons
Bug #440183 [piuparts] piuparts: should provide a way to really start daemons
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: Should provide a way to really start daemons' from 'piuparts: should provide a way to really start daemons'
> tags 440183 +help
Bug #440183 [piuparts] RFH: Should provide a way to really start daemons
Added tag(s) help.
> retitle 447214 Retry on apt-get calls
Bug #447214 [piuparts] piuparts: retry on apt-get calls
Changed Bug title to 'Retry on apt-get calls' from 'piuparts: retry on apt-get calls'
> retitle 453628 Please add the possibility for overrides
Bug #453628 [piuparts] piuparts: please add the possibility for overrides
Bug #527898 [piuparts] ignore file patters per package
Changed Bug title to 'Please add the possibility for overrides' from 'piuparts: please add the possibility for overrides'
Changed Bug title to 'Please add the possibility for overrides' from 'ignore file patters per package'
> retitle 458921 Should provide a summary
Bug #458921 [piuparts] piuparts: should provide a summary of the test
Changed Bug title to 'Should provide a summary' from 'piuparts: should provide a summary of the test'
> retitle 522918 Should kill leftover processes
Bug #522918 [piuparts] piuparts should kill leftover processes
Changed Bug title to 'Should kill leftover processes' from 'piuparts should kill leftover processes'
> retitle 530733 Please support schroot
Bug #530733 [piuparts] Please support schroot
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#530733 to the same title
> retitle 557048 New option: check that /bin and /lib binaries don't need stuff from /usr
Bug #557048 [piuparts] piuparts: please check that /bin and /lib binaries don't need stuff from /usr
Changed Bug title to 'New option: check that /bin and /lib binaries don't need stuff from /usr' from 'piuparts: please check that /bin and /lib binaries don't need stuff from /usr'
> retitle 558819 New option: check that daemon stop scripts don't fail even if the daemon doesn't run
Bug #558819 [piuparts] check that daemon stop scripts doesnt fail even if the daemon doesnt run
Changed Bug title to 'New option: check that daemon stop scripts don't fail even if the daemon doesn't run' from 'check that daemon stop scripts doesnt fail even if the daemon doesnt run'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)