[Piuparts-devel] Processed (with 1 errors): retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Dec 17 09:24:09 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 561444 New test: install, remove configuration files, re-install, check that configuration files does not
Bug #561444 [piuparts] piuparts: install, remove configuration files, re-install, check that configuration files does not re-appear
Changed Bug title to 'New test: install, remove configuration files, re-install, check that configuration files does not' from 'piuparts: install, remove configuration files, re-install, check that configuration files does not re-appear'
> re-appear
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> retitle 561445 New test: install, mangle configuration file, re-install, check that manglement is still there
Bug #561445 [piuparts] piuparts: install, mangle configuration file, install, check that manglement is still there
Changed Bug title to 'New test: install, mangle configuration file, re-install, check that manglement is still there' from 'piuparts: install, mangle configuration file, install, check that manglement is still there'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)