[Piuparts-devel] FROM ROBERT ADO

Robert Ado robertado at mail.od.ua
Fri May 8 17:47:41 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,
I am one of the Personal Assistance to the late President Gnassingbé

Eyadéma­ of Togo. I will not like to waste your time.
I am looking for someone to be my friend that I can trust to handle
some part of the money the President wanted to go and deposit in

Switzerland three weeks before he died.
I am Presently in SEME  Because i cannot go back
to my country for now .As soon as you get in touch with me i will tell you

all the modalities that is involved in this project.
Iam waiting for your quick reply.
I will explain in details after your response in the next mail
Please click to this site
1.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/830774.stm
2.www.rcnetwork.net
3.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4239983.stm

To understand what I am about to make you aware and kindly send to
me the below information in your next mail.

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
YOUR AGE