[Piuparts-devel] From Mr Sidi Sanogo Napon.

sidi napon ssnapo.04 at msn.com
Tue May 12 07:10:41 UTC 2009

Good Day,

Please Read.

My name is Mr. Sidi Sanogo Napon , I am the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (snapon01 at seznam.cz) so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr.Sidi.S.Napon

NB:Please reply via this Email: snapon01 at seznam.cz

Please call me on the receipt Tel:00226-76984378