[Piuparts-devel] Prize Notification!!!

info@British Gaming Commission brandon_clinton at operamail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:02:00 UTC 2009

                Attn...

We publicize this year external draws of the Free-Lotto Prize
Award,apprehended in United Kingdom. Based on random assortment implement of
the internet websites, from  Millions of E-mails Worldwide your email address
was chosen including other three(3) Lucky winners to collect A Free lotto
prize award of Nine hundred and fifty thousand Britain pounds sterling only.

You have been approved for payment value of 950,000.00 GBP.credited to file
REF:GHT/000-760092. To claim your free lotto prize, you are to contact our
fiduciary agent with detail below:

Mrs. Brandon Clinton
Telephone:+4470457 00760
E-mail:brandon_clinton at operamail.com

Furthermore remember to quote your Reference number along with the following
details to our official authorize agent.
Full Names:(Surname First)......
Occupation:.........
Telephone:.............
Gender:........Marital Status:.....Age:.....

This promo is governed and monitored by the British Gaming Commission of 2009
and censored (B.G.C).

Sincerely,
Mr. Murray Wallington,
Comptroller.