[Piuparts-devel] Partnership

James Kojo jameskojo at mail.kz
Fri May 21 06:13:45 UTC 2010

Form Mr.James Kojo

I am Mr.James Kojo. The chairman, Contract-Awarding Committee of the
Economic Community of West African states (ECOWAS) with its fund
headquarters in Accra Ghana.

I wish to introduce to you this confidential business deal with ECOWAS
PAYMENT BUREAU of transferring the sum of (USD45,500,000.00) into your
bank account or any account set up by you for this operation.

It is however agreed, as the account owner in this deal, you will be
given 30% of the entire sum as compensation, 65% will be held on trust
for us while 5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and cost
during the course of the transaction.

You will be required to:-

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds by providing your bank
account.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment in your country.

I will give you more details and procedures about this transaction
when you indicate your interest by responding to this message, please
provide your full name and contact phone numbers for easier
communication.

Best wishes,

Mr. James Kojo