[Piuparts-devel] Use of dpkg-force-confdef in SVN

Andres Mejia mcitadel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:54:22 UTC 2010

I didn't think it would be appropriate to submit a bug for a problem
in SVN, so I'm reporting the issue this way.

Using --dpkg-force-confdef doesn't work (or at least it will break the
next argument passed to piuparts) since when providing the option in
the command line, the proper action to use is not defined. The
attached patch will fix this.

There's a typo in the description of the option too. This patch fixes that.

Also, the '--force-confdef' option should be defined in apt.conf as
well when necessary. This patch also will place the proper option in
apt.conf.

If the patch should be split up, let me know.

--
Regards,
Andres Mejia