[Piuparts-devel] weekend merge aftermath

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Mon Dec 5 17:34:38 UTC 2011

Hi Holger,

thanks for merging all the stuff last weekend. Now I can start cleaning
up my old branches and digging out the next parts :-)

Two quick branches for piuparts.git:
    feature/report-show-virtual-providers
        show "virtual alternatives" in addition to the "explicit
        alternatives"
    changelog
        sits on top of the previous branch

Andreas Beckmann (3):
      only link to real packages
      show state of providers of virtual packages
      add changelog entries for recently merged branches

 TODO               |    2 ++
 debian/changelog   |   19 ++++++++++++++++---

No need to merge this into piatti branch right now.

TODO has
  "warn/remove about files in */reserved older than 24h"
isn't that done by ~piupartsm/bin/report_stale_reserved_packages ? Or do
you want piuparts-master/-report to do this cleanup?

I'd like to see some comments in #608898.