[Piuparts-devel] TypeError and AttributeError

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Tue Dec 6 11:56:40 UTC 2011

On 2011-12-06 09:28, Holger Levsen wrote:
> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
>
> Seen in lenny2squeeze/fail/maint-guide-es_1.2.25.log which will only become
> public tomorrow.

I'll have to run lenny2squeeze myself to see what happens there ...
And now I also won't send a patch to disable auto-reschedule for squeeze
and lenny2squeeze - looks like we should (partially) rerun them to
stress the new code.

> piuparts-reports also threw an error tonight:
>
> 03:22 Writing package templates in sid
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/org/piuparts.debian.org/share/piuparts/piuparts-report", line 1131,
> link_to_state_page
>     if self.has_package(package_name):
> AttributeError: Section instance has no attribute 'has_package'

piuparts.git fix/missing-_binary_db

Why did I have to make that mistake twice?