[Piuparts-devel] ATTENTION //.

DAVID SALISBURY. dgoodman4000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:59:35 UTC 2011

Good Day,

My name is David Salisbury chief executive and managing director of New Zealand’s Oil & Gas Company Ltd.
For proper confirmation, visit http://www.nzog.com/staff

We have been on a project called The Kupe project. This project is to be the first phase development
of gas field discoveries first made by New Zealand Oil and Gas (NZOG) in 1986. The project was given
the final go ahead to move into the construction phase in July 2006. However, a large amount of design,
assessment and pre-development work preceded this decision. For proper verification on this project,
visit http://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/kupe/

I am seeking means of investing part of the project money into a profitable business in your country and
i ultimately need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal.

If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, please send us your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No:

I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and
please treat as confidential.

Yours sincerely,

David Salisbury