[Piuparts-devel] some patches for piuparts

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sun Nov 6 17:43:40 UTC 2011

Hi Holger,

On 2011-11-06 14:33, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> Does this work for you?
>
> yes.

Fine. Most of the patches I sent earlier are now (eventually better
documented) available in branches at

git://github.com/anbe42/piuparts.git

fix/647752-missing-dpkg.cfg.d
fix/purge-logrotate-once
fix/temp_tgz-handling

cleanup/consistent-variable-names
cleanup/scriptsdir-check
cleanup/use-chroot-relative

feature/reinstall-missing-packages
feature/sync-cleanup-checks
feature/588313-diversion-checks

fix/* are bug fixes
cleanup/* is code cleanup/reorganization/... that shouldn't bring any
  difference in behaviour, but a lot of later patches will depend on
  this
feature/* are features :-)

The original diversion patch I sent has been split in a series of 4 and
hopefully is self-documenting.
It's currently missing storing/loading of diversion info with
--save-end-meta and --end-meta, but that's above my python knowledge.