[Piuparts-devel] retesting failed packages more often

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun Nov 20 15:40:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Samstag, 19. November 2011, Dave Steele wrote:
> So, use multiple queues, for different priority levels? Let machine
> resource availability contribute to determining the retry interval.

Sure thats doable.

But I'd rather spend my time improving filing bugs based on piuparts runs, as
this is IMO the biggest problem currently: there are too few bugs filed, thus
bugs are not fixed.

I'm happy if other people work on other things, the problem here is that I'm
currently the only active maintainer of piuparts on piatti.debian.org. That
shouldn't block you from developing your ideas on another machine though!