[Piuparts-devel] updated list of circular depends

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Mon Nov 21 12:48:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

git://github.com/anbe42/piatti.git circular-depends

contains some updates for the lists of circular depends.

http://debian.semistable.com/debgraph.out.html does not include circles
that contain virtual packages, so I added some manually.

I also added 3 text files with the circular depends (and some comments)
to simplify keeping track of them and to regenerate the "long string"
more easily. Ideally piuparts.conf could just reference some other
config file with circular depends and piupartslib would read this ...
but that's for much later :-)