[Piuparts-devel] a few updates for piatti.git

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Mon Nov 28 11:43:25 UTC 2011

there are a few new branches for piatti.git:

git://github.com/anbe42/piatti.git

fixes
Andreas Beckmann (6):
      update regexp for missing tarball errors
      use user:group syntax with chown
      create backup dir
      find log files with relative paths
      create output dir
      don't try to match sections with wildcards

feature/pre_test_root_password
Andreas Beckmann (1):
      set chroot root password in pre_test_root_password
  (use the new style name for custom scripts)

feature/cronscript-piuparts-analyze
Andreas Beckmann (1):
      add new cronscript to run piuparts-analyze
  (mainly interesting because of the way I used to parse the config
   file - if that is fine, I'd apply it to all scripts)

feature/reschedule-old-logs
Andreas Beckmann (2):
      reschedule 25 fail logs older than 30 days
      don't hardcode the section name
   (its a start, but should probably be controllable via the config
    file, at least a section-switch: auto-reschedule = no to disable)