[Piuparts-devel] How are you?

Precious A. Micheal . koubias at ece.upatras.gr
Fri Apr 6 23:55:23 UTC 2012

--
​Dear one

Good evening ,how is work? I hope you and your family are doing well? Please i am sorry to disturb you,i have been to your country when i was 10 years old,i came with my parents and we stayed for 2 months . My name is Precious Micheal (female),i am from Libya,i was born 23rd of December,1988 which makes me 23 years now. But now, i want to come to your country and establish a good business and i need your sincere help to put me through. When i receive your reply, i will send you my pictures for you to see how i look like. Please reply me as soon as possible and tell me more about yourself please.

Yours
Precious