[Piuparts-devel] Short-term integration plan?

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Thu Apr 19 11:13:30 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-17 02:53, Dave Steele wrote:
> I am starting to have some issues dealing with the divergence of the
> following piuparts git branches relative to develop:
> simplify-package-states, piuparts-server, and (to a lesser extent)
> fixes.

fixes has grown by 2 patches ... and I just rebased
simplify-package-states on top of fixes to resolve the merge issues.

At the moment I'm only updating fixes, hoping that gets merged quickly
and as Holger does not seem to have time to review s-p-s, I'll probably
have to add smaller patch branches for different things, too.