[Piuparts-devel] Short-term integration plan?

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 23:44:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:
> stay tuned.

BTW, rebasing piuparts-server last time proved to be a bit painful.
There is a root README.txt in both piatti.git and piuparts.git.
Rebasing on develop caused merge conflicts going back years. I ended
up recreating the branch on top of develop, using patches from the old
branch.

Let me know if and where you would like to pull piuparts-server from,
and I will 'rebase' there.

The problem should go away once develop has a path back to piatti.git.