[Piuparts-devel] Nurse and Therapist Database: NEW 2012 List!

cynthia stevenson cynthia at nursejobb.co.cc
Fri Apr 27 16:39:20 UTC 2012

Dear Recruiter,

We are proud to announce that we now have a new list of Nurses and Therapists for the USA. There are 135,000 total emails on this list with full contact data including email address. The list is BRAND NEW as of this month and you won't find it anywhere else - believe me we've been looking for a long time. As a special promotion we are offering the first dozen copies of this list for just $99 only until Friday. Please reply back for a sample and more details.

If you do not wish to receive our mail in the future please put the word "quit" in the subject and reply to this email.