[Piuparts-devel] RFC: preview/warn-on-debsums-errors

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Tue Dec 18 23:56:43 UTC 2012

Andreas Beckmann (3):
      p: rename --no-debsums option to --warn-on-debsums-errors
      new known problem: debsums_mismatch (issue)
      p.conf: test squeeze with --warn-on-debsums-errors

Primarily I have a question about this TODO entry:

- turn debsums dependency into a recommends and make piuparts.py refuse
to run
  if debsums is not installed and no --no-debsums options is given.

*** Q: What is the problem with a Depends: debsums ? ***

currently testing the effect in my setup, do not merge, yet