[Piuparts-devel] rescheduling all failed/bugged/untestable

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Tue Jan 17 16:13:40 UTC 2012

(Cc: holger while alioth is down)

On 2012-01-17 16:50, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> could you reschedule all failed/bugged/untestable logs (or at least
> everything older than a week), I see some discrepancies in the lists
> between piatti and my instance and I don't want to dig into this without
> a full retest first.

rescheduling bugged should be not problematic as the state is restored
by piuparts-analyze (and there are currently more bugged packages on
piatti than on my setup, so that is ancient inherited info which may be
incorrect.

> BTW, I'm running now 4 slaves on my machine (with some not yet published
> patches to -slave, e.g. locking), 3 are each doing only a single section
> that has large backlog ...

one already finished his task: wheezy2sid/main
so the install-remove-install test won't take too long to finish - less
than 4000 left