[Piuparts-devel] making piuparts-analyze output useful

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Jan 23 13:44:38 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Montag, 23. Januar 2012, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> manually processing the output from piuparts-analyze is quite cumbersome
> ... its just some text with version numbers, bug numbers and package names.

indeed. it doesnt even match bts syntax ;)

> I'd like to have something where I can click on links to open the bug
> report and the logfile ... so that I can quickly decide whether they are
> the same and issue an appropriate found 123456 1.2-3 ...

awesome!

> If I rewrite piuparts-analyze to generate an analyze.tpl - what needs to
> be done get this included in the report pages?

piuparts-reports.py needs to be taught to link to it and generate a html page
out of it. Something similar to eb6a96fef91f612f5d3c562f78746180ea30c893

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=piuparts/piuparts.git;a=commitdiff;h=eb6a96fef91f612f5d3c562f78746180ea30c893