[Piuparts-devel] Manager/Ceo

darj rovt darj at mail.com
Mon Jul 23 23:34:22 UTC 2012

Manager/Ceo

 How are you and your family? I hope this letter finds you good.
 Well I intended to established and come to operate a very viable business
 as a means of investment in your country. But I do not know how this is done
 in your home town, so I will need your help in this regard.
 My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any
 viable ideas you could come up with, Though I will also need you to help me look
 for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest in your
 country the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars ($20,000,000.00 USD) for this operation.
 However I do not know if you can be able to be of help to me ?
 My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is
 very urgent as I am planning to reallocate out of this country with my family down to
 your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and
 I will live. Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can
 proceed swiftly.
 For Further information/better clarification,contact me on my personal
 email address (darjrotd at datafull.com) and I will need your phone number for easier communication.
 I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance.
 Best Regards,

 Mr.Darj Rotd