[Piuparts-devel] review (and pull): feature/affected

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Fri Jun 1 20:56:28 UTC 2012

distinguish between /bugged/ (which usually needs a source upload of the
tested package) and /affected/ (which needs frequent rechecking because
another buggy package needs to be fixed)

I hope I collected all the needed bits correctly ...

Andreas

Andreas Beckmann (5):
      add support for logs in an /affected/ subdirectory
      p-a: classify fail logs into /affected/ or /bugged/
      check for known problems in /affects/, too
      piupartsm/bin/*: handle the /affected/ directories
      reschedule /affected/ logs like /fail/ logs