[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/continue-killing

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Wed Jun 6 06:35:46 UTC 2012

/me wrote:
>>> add timeout handling to piuparts itself
>> and on top of this we need to clean up processes running inside teh chroot:

there may be more processes getting spawned while we kill them ...

feature/continue-killing

Andreas Beckmann (1):
      p: improve killing of running processes

Together with preview/umount-more-carefully and improved Ctrl-C handling
in the slave (still needs to be put into a proper patch series; press ^C
to stop *after* the current test, ^C^C to abort now)
I haven't seen chroots not getting cleaned up properly in a long time