[Piuparts-devel] potential-cross-conflicts and latest dose-debcheck

Ralf Treinen treinen at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Jun 13 13:33:24 UTC 2012

Andreas Beckmann:

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 03:18:19AM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 2012-06-13 03:01, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> > what version of dose-distcheck? -Ralf.
> 2.9.17-1+b1

There is a bug in that version of edos-distcheck which, if I have
understood correctly, appears only when there are essential packages
that are not installable. This shouldn't happen under normal
circumstances, but it may happen.

This should be fixed in the upcoming new version of edos-distcheck (which
will be released in the next days I hope).

-Ralf.