[Piuparts-devel] more scripts-* directories

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sun Jun 17 14:07:45 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-17 15:47, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> scripts-squeeze/
> sounds good, also with that name (meaning squeeze and not stable).
there is a stable->squeeze rename in my git history :-)

>> It would be difficult for the scripts to figure out in which section
>> they are being run in order to act accordingly. (Exporting
(if we would throw everything in scripts/ and make it being run on every
test ... deciting in the script would be more difficult)

>> PIUPARTS_SECTION or something like this in the environment and having a
>> hardcoded list in the custom script ist not an option.)
>
> custom scripts per section?

That's what we get by putting them in separate directories and adding
more --scriptsdir arguments to piuparts-cmd ...