[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/load-defaults-from-global

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sun Jun 17 19:08:24 UTC 2012

Andreas Beckmann (3):
      lib/conf: don't require passing a list of mandatory keys
      lib/conf: add support for loading defaults from a special section
      p-m/s/r: load defaults for [section] from [global]

On 2012-06-14 20:55, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Or should we better use a [defaults] or whatever name section for this?
>
> On a first thought, I thought "yes". But then, what's the point in making a
> diff between [general] and [defaults]? Only "sections" really is global, the
> rest in [global] currently is rather section specific...

now I can simplify the slave even more, no need to track _clobal_config
and _config :-)
also it needs to do as the docs say: reload all the section specific
values everytime