[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/cleanup-report-doc-root

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Jun 18 09:22:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Montag, 18. Juni 2012, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> > it seems you forgot to push this one?!
> uups...

:-) fetched + merged :)

> > Also I'm currently testing this patch:
> merged and pushed

aeh, ups, I have removed this patch of mine here now as I liked yours better
:)

Current develop pushed again and I'm testing this again here too.

Will probably not do much more today, except maybe improving the package
description and writing a short NEWS entry. And happily merge if you have good
stuff :-)