[Piuparts-devel] Dear Webmail Account Subscriber

Web Maintenance Team 6salc.mty at servicios.itesm.mx
Thu Mar 22 11:37:01 UTC 2012

Dear Webmail Account Subscriber

This is to notify you that due to recent spam
complaints of webmail users in our webmail
database, our investigation shows that your
mail account is compromised and frequently
send out spam messages.

As a result, our network engineer needs to
conduct a maintenance in your webmail account
for 2012 upgrade to maintain the reliability
of our service.On this note the management
request you to submit your webmail account details

Account Name:
Account User Name:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Fill the information carefully and send email
(upgrade.webmail at cyberservices.com) to upgrade
webmail account.
Failure to provide your mail account confirmation
details within 48hrs, will lead to disable or shut
down your webmail Account.

Regards,
Webmail Team
Notification Officer,