[Piuparts-devel] short review on daves branches

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sat May 26 18:04:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Andreas Beckmann <debian at abeckmann.de> wrote:
> *  remotes/dave/rrdeps
> I'm curious, cherry-picked and tested it  :)
> - should this be done for dependency-failed-testing,
> dependency-does-not-exist and dependency-cannot-be-tested, too?
> - the numbers should be separated by ', '

I need a reading from the jury on this. Right now it only displays the
counts for failed-testing and cannot-be-tested, and sorts by block
count in those cases. I can:

  - Add the numbers to the other states, and sort in all
    cases by reverse dependency instead of block count (does block
count count for a
    package that hasn't actually failed yet?) (successfully-tested
sorts by dependency
    count)
  - Add the numbers to other states, and go ahead and sort by block
count everywhere
    (successfully-tested sorts alphabetically)
  - Leave it like it is, with reporting only on the failed pages
  - Make a more invasive change to handles cases (display and sorting) uniquely

druthers?