[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/piuparts-command-and-tmpdir

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sun Nov 4 18:34:52 UTC 2012

Andreas Beckmann (8):
      p.conf: add piuparts-command, piuparts-flags, tmpdir
      p-s: config: split piuparts-cmd into piuparts-{command,flags}
      p-s: add + use [global] tmpdir config option
      p.conf: drop obsolete piuparts-cmd
      p.conf: rename "tempdir" to "tmpdir"
      master/slave scripts: consistently use PIUPARTS_TMPDIR
      p: mark piuparts tmpdirs with a .piuparts.tmpdir file
      p: use rm -rf --one-file-system

this series is based on top of the current for-holger branch to avoid
changelog conflicts ...

its the piuparts.conf simplification (removing many repeated settings on
piuparts-cmd) that has been brewing a long time ... please double check
patches 1 and 4 - I hope I didn't mess up your configuration for piatti
and goldwasser.
And on top of that I started doing sanitizing the tmpdir usage.