[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger - debsums stuff

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Wed Sep 26 15:57:41 UTC 2012

Andreas Beckmann (4):
      p: run debsums on the chroot before removing a package
      known_problems: new: modifying conffiles or other shipped files
      work around debian-archive-removed-keys.gpg modification during
upgrades
      p: add --install-recommends option

that seems to be stable enough to upload it and primarily because I want
to make the new known problem report public

--install-recommends is for debugging weird upgrade problems, not for
people demanding we should test with recommends enabled

and reschedule (globally)

guile-1.6-libs
rmail
sensible-mda