[Piuparts-devel] sorting known errors

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Apr 8 10:13:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running the new dwke for some days, and see a problem with ordering
by dependency count without separating fail from bugged+affected.

Until now, the "fail" bugs (i.e. the new ones that still need reporting)
were at the bottom of the list and easy to find. Having them mixed
between all the bugged/affected ones is bad.
The "fail" list is usually very short (1-2 bugs) if I keep up with
reporting :-)

Proposal:

move fail bugs to top, sort by dep-count
add empty line (or whatever gap you prefer) after them
mix affected/bugged and sort by dep-count

(and no gap should be inserted if one set is empty)