[Piuparts-devel] Investment

David Read d-read at gmx.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 04:53:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is David Read, an Investment Manager based in United Kingdom. I got
your detail through the Global Business Initiative here in UK, and thought I
should email you for trust partnership.

I am opportune to over Nine Million Great British Pounds investment fund in my
custody, which I intend investing in a growing and stable economy like your
country. I will offer you half of the total sum for your partnership in this
project; and will appreciate if we meet in person to discuss viable business
options.

I am happy to meet next week at your convenience and preferred location.

Please write back with your contact telephone number on d.read at dr.com so we
can discuss further.

Regards,

David Read