[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Feb 5 16:50:43 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-26 22:17, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (4):
>       detect_tmp_cruft: merge functionality from detect_stale_mounts
>       move detect_tmp_cruft to slave-bin and run from slave crontab
>       slave-bin/slave_monitor: new cron script
>       move detect_slave_problems to slave-bin and run from slave crontab
>

> a bit more of moving slave scripts from the master to the slave

kicked out #3 w.r.t. my question what MONITORDIR/screenlog.new is
being used for, so there are remaining:

Andreas Beckmann (3):
      detect_tmp_cruft: merge functionality from detect_stale_mounts
      detect_tmp_cruft: move to slave-bin and run from slave crontab
      detect_slave_problems: move to slave-bin and run from slave crontab

Only merge into develop for now until moving around all the slave
scripts has finished and the scripts are cleaned up properly.

Oh, and I have a lot of commits pending, they are just blocked by the
current renaming round (because they will include further renames).