[Piuparts-devel] getting issues fixed via stable-proposed-updates

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Feb 16 17:26:12 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Samstag, 16. Februar 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> I'm currently trying to get the "dependency" issues discovered by
> piuparts in squeeze or lenny2squeeze fixed in s-p-u for the next point
> release (scheduled Feb 23rd, p-u-NEW closes on Monday):

I noticed & cheer constantly :-)

just a quick datapoint: while I agree that probably not many "end users" are
still running lenny, I know many schools and other similar instituions still
run lenny (and etch <font size=-2>and woody...</font> ;-)

So your work is definitly useful for (quite) some (still)!