[Piuparts-devel] preparing feature/slave-run-join

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Feb 25 02:39:14 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-24 17:26, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Just let me finish the run-join series to properly read from piuparts.conf.
>
> cool, I'd like to run current code again on piatti...

Andreas Beckmann (6):
      slave_run: do not run the screen as root
      use screen -ls to check for running screens
      slave_join: use 'script /dev/null' to get a writable tty
      slave_run: use piuparts.conf to get paths etc.
      slave_run: ensure PIUPARTS_TMPDIR exists
      slave_run: drop ancient trap+mail code

(on top of the two in for-holger)

And I think, that's it for now. Many things renamed and moved around,
but now we should be a bit stable again.

Go piatti go!

Especially test the slave_run/slave_join scripts. There is no support
for multiple slaves, yet.