[Piuparts-devel] preparing feature/slave-run-join

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Feb 27 00:48:43 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-25 12:03, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> And I think, that's it for now. Many things renamed and moved around,
>> but now we should be a bit stable again.
>>
>> Go piatti go!
>
> yay! not sure if I have time for that today, else soon...

whenever you have time ...

BTW in for-holger:

Andreas Beckmann (2):
      reorder changelog entries w.r.t. exceptions
      preseed bugzilla configuration

Now that I made bugzilla3 installable in squeeze, we should prevent
checksetup going into an infinite loop asking for configuration
information in noninteractive mode ... better fail a bit later on the
unavailable db than wait for timeout ...

which means ... recycle */*/bugzilla3_*.log afterwards