[Piuparts-devel] Pending mass bug filing for broken symlinks detected by piuparts

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Jul 1 08:57:37 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-03 12:12, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> attached a script and a csv with the following columns appended:
> (only containing the .*-dev,.*.so,.* entries)
> * resolved link target (for grepping in Contents)
> * package containing that file (may be empty)
> * direct relationship to that package (if any, only Recommends/Suggests)

Hi Dave,

can you run the broken links currently being discussed through this
script and post a followup to the d-d post? Having more details
(link -> target [provider-of-target-file|UNKNOWN]) available should be
helpful to avoid further confusion w.r.t ldconfig etc.

Has anything been done with the few bugs I classified as "file immediately?"

Thanks