[Piuparts-devel] Pending mass bug filing for broken symlinks detected by piuparts

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:12:28 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure there is no limit on the length of a bug subject, and if, I'd
> guess it's probably 255. But you could always just do a test :)

In the spirit of bikeshedding, I'm publishing the symlink database,
announcement(s),  template(s), anomalies, maintainer list, and task
list at:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8KqA7zbK8uLX0gyeE1jd3pqMmM&usp=sharing

I'll invite you and Andreas for write privileges (not sure how that
works with non-gmail addresses). Everyone gets a paintbrush!