[Piuparts-devel] Processed: cleanup

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jun 2 01:15:13 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 604807 piuparts-master
Bug #604807 [piuparts] piuparts.debian.org: remove --skip-logrotatefiles-test from piuparts.conf
Bug reassigned from package 'piuparts' to 'piuparts-master'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #604807 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #604807 to the same values previously set
> retitle 665016 new test: more checks on alternatives
Bug #665016 [piuparts] piuparts: more checks on alternatives
Changed Bug title to 'new test: more checks on alternatives' from 'piuparts: more checks on alternatives'
> retitle 682270 new test: there should be a piuparts test that records X accesses
Bug #682270 [piuparts] there should be a piuparts test that records X accesses
Changed Bug title to 'new test: there should be a piuparts test that records X accesses' from 'there should be a piuparts test that records X accesses'
> retitle 682739 pre_test_* custom script should signal "untestable, don't try" via exit code
Bug #682739 [piuparts] piuparts: pre_test_* custom script should signal "untestable, don't try" via exit code
Changed Bug title to 'pre_test_* custom script should signal "untestable, don't try" via exit code' from 'piuparts: pre_test_* custom script should signal "untestable, don't try" via exit code'
> retitle 706109 new option: display how modified files have changed
Bug #706109 [piuparts] display how modified files have changed
Changed Bug title to 'new option: display how modified files have changed' from 'display how modified files have changed'
> retitle 708663 new option: better schroot support to not need sudo
Bug #708663 [piuparts] better schroot support to not need sudo
Changed Bug title to 'new option: better schroot support to not need sudo' from 'better schroot support to not need sudo'
> retitle 588042 new option: add an option to override the log file instead of append to it
Bug #588042 [piuparts] piuparts: add an option to override the log file instead of append to it
Changed Bug title to 'new option: add an option to override the log file instead of append to it' from 'piuparts: add an option to override the log file instead of append to it'
> retitle 664727 RFH: new option: Please support cowbuilder in addition to pbuilder
Bug #664727 [piuparts] RFH: Please support cowbuilder in addition to pbuilder
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: new option: Please support cowbuilder in addition to pbuilder' from 'RFH: Please support cowbuilder in addition to pbuilder'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

588042: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=588042
604807: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=604807