[Piuparts-devel] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jun 2 21:03:07 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 660896 new option: use etckeeper and show how modified files have changed
Bug #660896 [piuparts] piuparts: should report modifications of /etc/{passwd,shadow,group}
Changed Bug title to 'new option: use etckeeper and show how modified files have changed' from 'piuparts: should report modifications of /etc/{passwd,shadow,group}'
> merge 660896 706109
Bug #660896 [piuparts] new option: use etckeeper and show how modified files have changed
Bug #706109 [piuparts] new option: display how modified files have changed
Marked as found in versions piuparts/0.43.
Merged 660896 706109
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

660896: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=660896