[Piuparts-devel] (no subject)

Dave Timberlan paracambi at cosemsrj.org.br
Tue Jun 4 06:14:25 UTC 2013

Greetings to you,

SCAMMED VICTIM/ $2.5Million Dollars BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 $2.5Million Dollars.

On behalf of the Malaysian National Sweeptakes Compensation Award, we wish to notify
you as a beneficiary of  $2.5Million Dollars in compensation of scam
victims.Do contact CIMB BANK INTERNATIONAL Malaysia Branch for
verification and release of your $2.5Million Dollars that we have deposited
with the CIMB BANK,MY.

You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.
[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone:
|4| Occupation:
[5] Option of Receiving Your Funds.

NOTE: You have two option for your funds to be remitting to you.
[1] BANK 2 BANK TRANSFER

[2] ATM CARD PACKAGE. DELIVERY TO YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

Managing Director of the CIMB BANK,MY
Name: Mr Dave Timberlan.
Private Email: dave.timberlan at yahoo.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mike Douglas
Coordinator.
Malaysian National Sweeptakes Compensation Award  2013

lancky c beautiful