[Piuparts-devel] adequate missing copyright kpr broken

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Jun 11 08:18:23 UTC 2013

Hi Holger,

the

PATTERN='(FAIL|WARN): Running adequate resulted in less interesting tags found .*missing-copyright-file'

does not match

0m41.1s ERROR: WARN: Inadequate results from running adequate!
  libtomoe-dev: missing-copyright-file /usr/share/doc/libtomoe-dev/copyright

0m41.1s ERROR: WARN: Running adequate resulted in less interesting tags found:  missing-copyright-file

Also I'd like to see this "upgraded" from "boring", so I can "downgrade"
pre_remove_50_find_missing_copyright to not fail (since this non-inheriting
error will get a proper report even for "pass" logs).