[Piuparts-devel] [Piuparts-reports] piuparts-report

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Mar 4 16:17:22 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-04 10:52, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Regarding the for-holger branch:  why is there
>
> +       %(flags-start-squeeze)s
for tests starting in squeeze (or lenny)
> +       %(flags-end-squeeze)s
for tests ending in squeeze
(some more pre_remove exceptions or similar we don't want to run in wheezy)

If you want I can add a coment for each flag we set ...

> and not just flags-squeeze?

squeeze2wheezy does need flags-start-squeeze but obviously not
flags-end-squeeze.

squeeze needs both.
squeeze2bpo would need both
squeeze2bpo2wheezy needs only the start flags

> The ordner aint important?! (or?)

Order does not matter as we don't have options that can cancel each other.