[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger2

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Mar 5 08:52:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Dienstag, 5. März 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> on top of all the pending pull request syou can find

not (yet) merged...

> Andreas Beckmann (8):
>       Makefile: add tg-deps target

some explaination of that target somewhere would be nice. debian/README.Source
maybe?

>       p.conf: update documentation of the distro setting
>       p-s: use upgrade-test-distros to select the test

this chunk is removed and I dont see the functionality added anywhere: ?

-        output.write("Executing: %s\n" % " ".join(command))
-        ret,f = run_test_with_timeout(command, MAX_WAIT_TEST_RUN)
-        if not f or f[-1] != '\n':
-            f += '\n'
-        output.write(f)
-        lastline = f.split('\n')[-2]
-        if ret < 0:
-            output.write(" *** Process KILLED - exceed maximum run time
***\n")
-        elif not "piuparts run ends" in lastline:
-            ret += 1024
-            output.write(" *** PIUPARTS OUTPUT INCOMPLETE ***\n");

>       p-s: simplify piuparts command generation
>       p-s: make test_package() a member function of Section
>       p-s: _test_package(): use self._config
>       p-s: simplify package existence checks
>       lib/conf: add get_basetgz() method

rest seems fine, but I'm tempted to leave this for post 0.50, except for maybe
these two: